Welcome To LighTninG Forum

hellbound quests

Go down

hellbound quests

Post  jackel on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am

well i have just a question normal players can aquire s80 armors?don't tell me to make crystal caverns because only kechi works so just for an item u need 10-20 days.
Hellbound quest it's so hard to repair???or u(staff) love to play with normal chars but better equiped...most of the players here don't know what to do and they stay in S grade because that's what they received from players that left the server.
If u don't know how to make that quest work why don't u post on forum"guys i have a problem i can't make this quest can u help me"nobody will laught but they will help u to make the server better.
Maybe u can choose other gm's because i see only crazyboy but he is useless he have on F1 macro with Vote For US! but when we need help he dissapear nobody check the forum it's so hard?what do you want to do with this server try other gm's test them 1-2 days if they are active.Because a good server don't have only 2 gms can have 10 but if they do their work u will see more votes when the players reciev help they do something but when crazyboy spawn with vote for us he reciev only "we will vote when u will listen us".
But don't close u're eyes like nothing happened most of us play here because we like the server but u see if u don't care of us why don't u say?i don't need an answer like if u don't like leave because that's not an intelligent answer from a gm.
I hope u will reply on this topic because it's important for us(not only for me,many of us read the forum but they are too lazy to post here)

jackel
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Re: hellbound quests

Post  Ryan88 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 pm

I agree with you lets solve the problems one by one!
1.Now whats the matter with the cristal cavern (s80 quest), because as you can see, the hellbound island doesn't work and it is a bit hard to fix it!
2.Ok, from now on if you think some1 of the GM's are playing here, just gimme some names and i-ll post here(PRINT SCREEN) the ips logged on that character/account (FROM DATABASE, FROM THE BEGIN)
3.If I'll test a new GM he could be good at begin, but when he doesn't agree with something he will do what he want, I see many kids ... like 'GIMME GM AND YOU WILL WON'T REGRET' -> and SURPRISE, I REGRET I'D MEET THEM.

so I hope is a solved topic, i w8 for u'r reply at 1st question
HF*GL!
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Post  jackel on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm

with crystal cavern i can do only kechi i tried Darnel but the gk doesn't drop key and next time when i tried i cannot see the target(gk)
last night i saw a phoenix knight first time logged was xena char because he had same title full dynasty...i don't want to blame but if u calculate how many shards u need for an item not for the hole set u need alot of days and if u work on team u need the same number of days maybe for the hole set like 30 days without fail and one day raid drop white and the next day black..
about gm's u must know who's onest and who isn't but this server need more attention maybe mod's on forum and make players join the forum.

Now about the hellbound quest tell me what gamepack or what u need to fix the quest maybe we can help u me and my friends play with l2j server for long time:) but just like a hobby

btw playa said s80 recipes were in shop so...i think fair it's to put them in shop for badge not 2k make them 10-20k/recipe and 10-20k/20x parts that's how they made s80 sets because now it's imposible and trust me those sets made diference

jackel
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum