Welcome To LighTninG Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To LighTninG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!! Empty Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!!

Post  mikey Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:55 pm

i wont write anything special i will just show u some screens u judge them :

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img709/1540/shot00197.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img25/6092/shot00199d.jpg

READ THE PARTY CHAT

1 more screen...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img27/8201/shot00201s.jpg

Last edited by mikey on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikey

Back to top Go down

Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!! Empty Re: Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!!

Post  Ryan88 Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Ok, now I'am sorry I'm in ma' plaine and I cannot speak
but I will reply you when I will parachute myself over the London and then go back to Romania!

What I mean : I do have a plain, and I'am chating with u' get urself the ideea!
Ryan88
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!! Empty Re: Some Truth About The Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK !!!!!

Post  AdYBuN Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Yes, very interesting is kicked out of the clan and start aberrant Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Love Romania Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very funny Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
AdYBuN
AdYBuN
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post  Playa Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 am

ofc xena is gm i told u this guys before 2 weeks but noone here read the forum and listen players Smile

also my char is deleted noone know why and from who...

and yes loveme had 1000 beas from xena Smile

also the last thay i was there baium was ON and we was inside baium had a half hp and they flood us ok leave the flood after this we protected baium and teo was in toi 13 we killed teo and after just 3 sec teo was inside in baium lair gm teleport him inside Smile

WELCOME TO L2LIGHTING THE MOST CORUPTED SERVER Smile

Playa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan88 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Playa wrote:ofc xena is gm i told u this guys before 2 weeks but noone here read the forum and listen players Smile

also my char is deleted noone know why and from who...

and yes loveme had 1000 beas from xena Smile

also the last thay i was there baium was ON and we was inside baium had a half hp and they flood us ok leave the flood after this we protected baium and teo was in toi 13 we killed teo and after just 3 sec teo was inside in baium lair gm teleport him inside Smile

WELCOME TO L2LIGHTING THE MOST CORUPTED SERVER Smile
We have cookies, U've got ur answer!
-loveme had those 1000beas from 2929249924K NGP...
-U'r char hasn't been deleted! [just changed acceslvl to QUITERs]
-GM TELEPORT GM XENA GM DO THIS AND THAT!
Ryan88
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Post  jackel Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:56 pm

ryan sry but i think u're one of them or u're just a noob kid u don t event know what items u need for some quests and maybe u don t know but u can t enter baium lair when it's up next time when u make a new server think twice because not all ppl are idiots...like u bb u can ban me but now it's too late u'll play here alone with gm and mortal char:)

jackel
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan88 Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:11 pm

jackel wrote:ryan sry but i think u're one of them or u're just a noob kid u don t event know what items u need for some quests and maybe u don t know but u can t enter baium lair when it's up next time when u make a new server think twice because not all ppl are idiots...like u bb u can ban me but now it's too late u'll play here alone with gm and mortal char:)
You see how stupid you are ? Honestly, did I injurized u ? or stuff like that, of course I don't know! but! IS THERE A PROBLEM?

bye-bye! go kiss playa's but!

due to : I WANT IT ... AND I`AM A KID THAT CAN LOCK TOPIcs!!!!!@#!@#!

ps- I was saractic. Razz
Ryan88
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down