Welcome To LighTninG Forum

now i know the truth

Go down

now i know the truth

Post  Playa on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 pm

virtualdyvla left lighting and he is playing on arion now and he told me


Virtualdyva = gm crazyboy

also xena know ryan`s password Smile

GG play more in this epic fail server


//leave

//fail

Playa
Super Member
Super Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  Ryan88 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 pm

and now if 'you know the truth' that makes you happy ?:>

u fail man, go get a life!
avatar
Ryan88
.
.

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  jackel on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

btw i don't kiss anybody's ass but when i asked u to help normal players with some fixes u didn't do anything because u're clan should be the best after long storyes now all will see the real truth and sv will go offline(i'm not sarcastic and i don't use any programs u will be the one who will close the server "4 eva")

jackel
Banned
Banned

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  Playa on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm

ofc everyone will leave couse of the nice team


p.s ryan i dont fail just tell all 50 ppl inside for this they deserve to play in no corupted servers...


//close the server.

Playa
Super Member
Super Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  AdYBuN on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm

playa need more down ? =))
avatar
AdYBuN
Helper
Helper

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  Ryan88 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 pm

jackel wrote:btw i don't kiss anybody's ass but when i asked u to help normal players with some fixes u didn't do anything because u're clan should be the best after long storyes now all will see the real truth and sv will go offline(i'm not sarcastic and i don't use any programs u will be the one who will close the server "4 eva")

I see nigga' stigga' killa'

//havefun

PS- leave it but don't fuck with me, when I'm pissed off you MUST expect to the BAD
avatar
Ryan88
.
.

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  Elecktro on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Playa wrote:virtualdyvla left lighting and he is playing on arion now and he told me


Virtualdyva = gm crazyboy

also xena know ryan`s password Smile

GG play more in this epic fail server


//leave

//fail

I know I'm not anymore in the team and i'm sorry that I enter in this discussion but its totaly bullshit....
Xena don't knows Ryan password

VirtualDyva = is one person

GM CrazyBoy = another person

they are different persons different towns same as Ryan and Xena .All you say its totaly bullshit...big lies... Smile

I'm sorry again that I join in your conversations
avatar
Elecktro
.
.

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-11-18

http://l2lightning.com

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  jackel on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Ryan88 wrote:
I see nigga' stigga' killa'

//havefun

PS- leave it but don't fuck with me, when I'm pissed off you MUST expect to the BAD

bad??hello this is real life not u're cyberworld when u suck and got caught u don't have what to say just close the server:)

jackel
Banned
Banned

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  Ryan88 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm

I can hurt you in the 'cyberworld' and in the REALIFE too , but atm, if you will contiune to piss me off I'll prove it to you.

PS- CLOSED.
avatar
Ryan88
.
.

Posts : 115
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: now i know the truth

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum