Welcome To LighTninG Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To LighTninG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drop items?

2 posters

Go down

drop items? Empty drop items?

Post  jackel Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 am

Why u make again that setting about dropable items???we cannot make TEARS so NO BAYLOR because baylor need 3 crystals Red->Kechi Clear->Tears Blue->Darnel the portal eats one random crystal if he eat my Clear crystal i cannot make again Tears what do you want to do with us?If it's so hard to make HB quest the only way to s80 it's from Crystal Cavern.

This is a simple guide to Tears to understand why we need to drop items(and a free guide too)buff with kiss of eva go under parnassus and kill Eva's Gift Box they will drop some crystal fragments after u collect 10-20 crystals u should go to crystal caverns there u will choose Coral Garden after u kill all the mobs 2 NPC's will spawn crystaline golemn.Now u must drop crystal fragments to lure them in that square and now u can go Teaaars.It's so simple but without dropable items->NO Tears.

And if u don't want to make dropable items put CLear crystal in shop like blue but not with 1kkk and 25k tomes because we aren't Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Gigi Becali.

Pls think about it because IT'S NOT FAIR there are 4-5 sets S80 and when other ppl try to make it realise it's IMPOSIBLE.And btw baylor lvl up crystal...

jackel
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

drop items? Empty Re: drop items?

Post  Ryan88 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 am

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Optimization
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Items on ground management.
# Allow players to drop items on the ground.
# Default: True
AllowDiscardItem = true
Ryan88
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Post  jackel Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 am

this pic it's made 10 seconds ago drop items? 22760152 i tried to drop randoms items not q items or start equipment

jackel
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan88 Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 am

I personally 20sec ago, dropped Scroll of Town portal : Kamael Village and, it dropped.
Ryan88
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down