Welcome To LighTninG Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To LighTninG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About server

3 posters

Go down

About server Empty About server

Post  Triplle Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:41 pm

i just want to know is the server left by gm's or what? couse they don't fix anything don't nothing at all and players are leaving... if you can't fix nothing so don't update buged packs or fix everything fast :/ couse oly don't works quest rate is 1x only your edited quests are higher rate and soul crystal leveling system..... think about that because the rest of players won;t stay here long if server won;t be fixed... and after all the most important thing in l2 don't work.. oly don't work guys do something :/ better install old datapack just do something...

P.S. if i won;t get answer to this post i will know that gm's left the server

Triplle

Back to top Go down

About server Empty Re: About server

Post  DJBlade Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Gm say that he dont have time, he work 23/24...
And they say that Oly works fine, just to start oly game there need 9 diferend ip be reged Laughing from where they take this bullshit I dont know... I played in servers where are 1k players, ant there Oly start if 5 peaople reged...
There in this server are ~50 online, 50% offshops, 25% boxes and 25% players, so to start Oly games all server players must be reged Laughing Laughing Laughing
That they think I dont know really Very Happy
I dont realy so Oly battle after that big update...
DJBlade
DJBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan88 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Server wasn't left by admins.
ok...
untill now
i fixed the problem !

PROBLEM was : only players with 0+ ENCHANT were able to join, I'm sorry xP I didn't pay attention when I edited the configs
Ryan88
Ryan88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down